martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

WHERE


But, where did it all come from?
I m the king in our home, so where does that leave me?
Where are you from?
Where are you living now?
Where are you staying?
Where can he get a good meal?
Where can he go?
Where can I catch the bus?
Where can I get some new running shoes at a good price?
Where can we find everything when shopping for food?
Where could my Pipe be?
Where could Peter be?
Where did it happen? 
Where did you grow up?
Where did you sit in class yesterday?
Where do you live?
Where do you want me to fuck you first?
Where does Congress meet?
Where does she eat lunch?
Where might that leave the monarchy?
Where should I go?
Where was he?
Where was it from?
Where will you be around five?
Where will you be?
Where would you rather be?
Where you asleep when your friend called last night?
Where’s that cold air coming from?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada