martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

CAN


Can I actually own land in Mexico?
Can I borrow this book?
Can people communicate with dolphins?
Can the Constitution be changed?
Can the Prince and the Prime Minister change the nation?
Can you explain the menu to me?
Can you face him the next morning (and every morning thereafter) and act all casual?
Can you get me some information?
Can you get, this trash out of here?
Can you give Hanna a message for me?
Can you handle unfair remarks others make about you?
Can you handle valid criticism?
Can you have more than one STD at the same time?
Can you help me make the bed?
Can you help me set that table?
Can you name the two Senators from your state?
Can you see those creases in the middle?
Can you suggest reasons for exploring the polar lands?
Can you taste it?
Can you tell us what you were like in high school?
Can you turn the lights down in here?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada